Friday, January 16, 2009

Thanks.

Thank you so much for all the love and support.

I'm still not really ready to talk about it yet. And I am not sure that I can put it into words. Every time I sit down to write about it, I break out into a cold sweat and start shaking. I am not sure that I will ever be able to describe what happened to me. Suffice it to say that it was a horrific and extremely painful day and I will never, ever set foot in a hospital again. Ever. If I am at a hospital, I better be dead or on my way to dying.

So I am really trying to move on from this. I won't really be talking about it to anyone yet. I could barely get the story out to Brandon in between my sobs.

Today is my last day of Clomid. Ever. We have decided that we are done with that drug. I start OPKs tomorrow and I am just waiting to see a positive.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this :(

Erin said...

Mandie, That sounds just awful :( I'm sorry you had to go through that. (((HUGS)))

April&Jason said...

O mandie sweetie I"m so sorry whatever happened was so aweful. Hugs sweetie! sooo sorry again!

I pray this cycle is it for you

Shannon said...

So sorry Mandie! I feel so bad for you. Wish there was something I could do to help.

Syd said...

Oh Mandie I am so sorry for what ever you went through. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandie, I stumbled onto your blog looking for IUI info. I'm going to be trying a cycle next month. I just had an HSG yesterday-I'm so sorry yours was so terrible! Like you my husband and I have decided we are done with clomid! I tried 4 cycles and only got 2 early miscarriages for my only 2 pregnancies ever (plus terrible side effects of course). I've never done IUI before so we'll see...... Just wanted to say hi and let you know you can email me if you ever want to vent/share experiences. Take care of yourself!!
~Merri
merrisc02@yahoo.com