Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some pictures from Christmas

Nathan's kitchen!
Our fireplace

Our tree on Christmas Eve


Nathan playing with a toy from Grandma

Nathan loves his kitchen! Day One of 365 Pictures Challenge

Mama's little chef

Nathan with Grandma and Grandpa on the Ohio River

Our family

Nathan and Daddy playing in Uncle Ben's car

Uncle Ben-Wearing boxing gloves and chaps. =)


Uncle Mitch

Me and my nephew Will

Nathan and Grandma

Opening presents

Brandon and Mitch playing Guitar Hero

Mommy and Nathan

My brother, Mike and my nephew, Will

Nathan looking pissed in Mitch's hat.
We had a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! What a cute kitchen, and your fireplace and tree are so pretty!

April&Jason said...

I love nathan kitchen set! He's gonna be a lil chef! LOL
your nephew is too cute also!

Jamie said...

Great pictures!! I love the family pic especially.

TLC Tugger said...

Yow! Smiles so warm you melted my mouse. Cut it out!

Cheers,
-Ron