Wednesday, January 21, 2009

IUI #3, Cycle day 13 Positive OPK!


After some crazy moments this morning, I got a positive OPK. The first one that I took didn't really look positive. So I had to wait a couple hours and try again. Here is the picture of the positive test.


I have an IUI scheduled for tomorrow at 1:00pm. Tomorrow will be a busy day! I have a preconception appointment with my midwives at 9:30am. But I am really looking forward to that. :) It will be nice to talk with them. I will update tomorrow after the IUI.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Crossing fingers for you over here in New Castle ;)

Please Press Pause said...

I've been thinking about you lately, and I hope all goes well tomorrow. Keep us posted!

Natosha said...

Good luck. You will be in my thoughts today.

Adele said...

Good luck!