Monday, December 29, 2008

IUI#2, Cycle day 20--Semen Analysis results

The nurse called with our numbers today. A little worse than last time.

Count: 28 million

Motility: 41% rapid, 21% slow Total: 62%

Morphology-Normal 0%, Slightly abnormal 6%

Overall, not too great. It is still possible of course, but we doubt it. Especially since my PMS symptoms have started. :( It sucks.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

My heart hurts for you, I'm so sorry. But I will keep hoping...

Natosha said...

So sorry Mandie.

Rachael said...

I'm sorry :( I will still think positive though!