Monday, December 22, 2008

IUI#2- Cycle day 13--IUI cancelled

So my prayers weren't answered (go figure).

This morning I got a high reading on my monitor again (which is fine). However my OPK was even lighter than yesterday, which means that I missed the ovulation surge. Must have happened sometime last night.

So this means that my monitor won't ever show a peak reading. Which I expected because I knew that the Clomid would mess with it. However, it also means that we will not be doing an IUI this month because we missed the positive OPK.

I'm pretty depressed about it. I took the Clomid for nothing.

2 comments:

Please Press Pause said...

Oh Mandie, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I can't even imagine how disappointing it must be for you guys right now, especially after you moved ahead with the Clomid. I'm sending you strength vibes through the computer, and I hope that the future path will take you where you want to go.

Amanda said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry :(