Thursday, December 18, 2008

IUI #2, Cycle day 9--Last Clomid and High Fertility

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. I got a high reading on my monitor today. One step closer to peak and one step closer to this entire cycle going up in flames. Ugh. I can NOT ovulate before the 24th or on the 25th. I just can't. And a high reading now makes me suspect that I will be getting a peak reading soon.

Basically the only good thing about today is the fact that I took my last Clomid this morning. Glad that part is over. Now hopefully I begin to feel like my old self again soon.

Edit: I consulted my fertility monitor's manual and it says that if I am taking Clomid, I may see a high reading earlier than what I would expect because of the high estrogen levels. It also said that I may see more days of a high reading because of this. I am really hoping that is the case!!

No comments: