Friday, December 19, 2008

IUI #2, Cycle day 10

So after consulting my monitor's manual, I decided to get some ovulation predictor kits (OPKs) to "assist". I am just worried that the Clomid will cause my monitor to freak out and I won't get an accurate date. By using the OPKs and the monitor, hopefully I can be really precise about this. Overkill? Um...yeah.

OPKs are pretty basic. It is either positive or negative. This morning I was still on high fertility and had a negative OPK.

Last night, I actually prayed that I would ovulate on Christmas Eve. Can you imagine someone praying for their egg to pop out at a certain time?! Like God has nothing better to do than to ensure that my egg is released. What, with poverty and famine the world over, I am sitting here praying for ovulation. Insane? Um...yeah. Pathetic? Um...probably.

3 comments:

April&Jason said...

Your too funny! Keep on a prayin!

Please Press Pause said...

Not pathetic at all! I'll be praying for one to pop out for you as well:)

Natosha said...

I am soo hoping this is it for you. We used the OPK (digital ones) when I was doing IUIs. I wanted to make sure of a positive. Keep praying.